Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In Hiding

I'm still out in the cold and struggling to get by, eating less often than I'd like and being assaulted by credit card companies. I'm in school, which is great, but I have nothing else going. I got horribly screwed over by the Rope Access company owner, a real jerk, and can't afford anything at all now. I'm doing a little massage, though it's barely more than enough to get me gas money to get to the appointments. So everything is tough now.

I made the blog private for a while because credit card companies were reading on here, seeing only the positive parts of my life. That's what this blog was created for - for my family and friends to follow the fun stories and cool adventure of living in the truck. But it's not cool now. It's actually pretty bad these days.

Despite all the bad things, being poor, being a bit hungry, and being assaulted by credit card companies, I'm still moving forward. I'm training hard, hoping to run a 100-mile race this year, and trying to make my way through the beginnings of a new school program that will one day get me ahead.

1 comment:

Eris said...

Screw the credit card people, they are underhanded bastards.

I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a rough patch. With school on the weekends is there any other job you can get? Could you be a mac guy again? What about bank robber? It isn't as lucrative as one would think but it might be worth a shot...

Were you forced to tie your truck to a tree and re-enforce it with sandbags what with all the inclimate weather you so cal people have been getting?

Hang in there. This too shall pass.